We are looking for suitably qualified candidates who will take on the role of Dispatch Driver. The Dispatch Driver is responsible for inspecting assigned route sheets, gathering requisite merchandise, and then load the delivery vehicle. Carting orders to internal and external customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviewing route sheets to establish your daily delivery quotas.
- Proposing alterations to route sheets, where applicable.
- Inspecting invoices to ascertain all stock requirements.
- Loading merchandise thoughtfully to facilitate quick access.
- Carting pertinent stock to our customers.
- Collecting defective and otherwise ill-suited merchandise.
- Collaborating with Drivers’ Assistants to unload stock.
- Issuing customers with dated delivery notes.
- Be available as required for on call and other external duties required by management.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Class 4/6 License required.
- Demonstrable, varied experience as a warehouse driver.
- Commercial driver’s license.
- Excellent driving history.
- Knowledgeable about relevant vehicle weight restrictions.
- Impeccable coordination techniques.
- Customer-oriented, communicative, and efficient.
- 1-2 years` experience working within FMCG warehouse.
If you have the skills and key requirements as listed, please send a brief cover letter addressing your relevant experience with your updated CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All applicants should apply by email only with Position Vacant – DISPATCH DRIVERS in the subject line to:
The Recruitment Officer – People & Culture
CPL Group, PO Box 1663, Port Moresby, National Capital District, E-mail: [email protected]
Applications close 5:00pm on Tuesday, March 14, 2023
Related Jobs (22)
Casual Events Crew on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Chef de Partie/Line Cook on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Housekeeping Supervisor | Houseman on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Agent on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Recruitment – Likuliku Lagoon resort on March 29, 2023 Full Time