The Director of Human Resources will report directly to the property General Manager, with a dotted-line (functional) reporting relationship to Corporate Office HR Executives and will be an integral member of the property executive committee.
- Plan and forecast the short and long-term talent requirements for the Resort to support its operational needs.
- Oversee the Resort’s human resources database and payroll system back-end.
- Build a strong career and succession planning system to retain and develop talent.
- Demonstrated experience in managing legal and compliance practices.
- Serves as key change manager for initiatives that have high employee impact.
- An expert in human resources operations, a strong leader and a proven track record in guest and team member engagement.
- Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources, business administration or related field.
- At least 5 years of progressive Human Resource experience in a luxury or 5-star hotel environment.
- You should possess a pleasant personality with a strong problem-solving skill, capacity to read situation and able to respond accordingly.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Service oriented style with professional presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills and exceptional communication skills.
- Be ready for Island role