Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Six Senses Fiji
The Director of Human Resources will report directly to the property General Manager, with a dotted-line (functional) reporting relationship to Corporate Office HR Executives and will be an integral member of the property executive committee.
- Plan and forecast the short and long-term talent requirements for the Resort to support its operational needs.
- Oversee the Resort’s human resources database and payroll system back-end.
- Build a strong career and succession planning system to retain and develop talent.
- Demonstrated experience in managing legal and compliance practices.
- Serves as key change manager for initiatives that have high employee impact.
- An expert in human resources operations, a strong leader and a proven track record in guest and team member engagement.
- Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources, business administration or related field.
- At least 5 years of progressive Human Resource experience in a luxury or 5-star hotel environment.
- You should possess a pleasant personality with a strong problem-solving skill, capacity to read situation and able to respond accordingly.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Service oriented style with professional presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills and exceptional communication skills.
- Be ready for Island role
Related Jobs (17)
Retail Processing Consultant on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Online Travel Consultants on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Spa Therapist on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Pastry Chef de Partie on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Chief Steward on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Chefs New Opportunity Overseas on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Head Mixologist on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Chef-de-Partie on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Various Positions on June 1, 2023 Full Time