Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited
Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited, one of the largest organizations in the private sector is seeking to recruit a result oriented and enthusiastic individual for the following role to be based in Head Office, Suva. This is a challenging role and we require enthusiastic and hardworking individual.
Key Duties & Tasks
- Design and implement social media strategies to align with business goals across entire group
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and customer service teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversees social media accounts design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification with at least 3 to 5 years of experience in managing social media
- Hands on experience in content management with the ability to deliver creative content ((text, image and video).
- A growth mindset: track record of leveraging past learnings, demonstrates entrepreneurial spirit, always imagining what’s possible.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Knowledge of online marketing channels and web design.
- Proven ability to build cross functional partnerships to ensure corporate alignment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – can navigate all personality types and emotions gracefully.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
A written application, with detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences, can also be
forwarded to the under mentioned no later than Friday 5th May 2023.
Human Resources Manager
Carpenters Fiji Limited
PO Box 299, Suva
Applications can also be emailed to email [email protected] with subject as the position
Related Jobs (6)
Carpenters Motors – Sales Executive (Nadi) on June 9, 2023 Full Time
Sales & Marketing Manager on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Salesman Van Drivers on June 7, 2023 Full Time
SALES MERCHANDISER on June 6, 2023 Full Time
MARKETING COORDINATOR on June 6, 2023 Full Time
SALES COORDINATOR on June 6, 2023 Full Time