South Sea Cruises Group is a marine tourism company based in Port Denarau consisting of a range of brands such as Blue Lagoon Cruises, South Sea Cruises, Awesome Adventures Fiji, Malamala Beach Club, South Sea Sailing and more. We are the leading marine tourism company in the Pacific Islands with a staff of over 300 on the ground providing outstanding tourism experiences for our guests.
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Digital Marketing Executive to join our team! Your role will have a passion for travel and ideally an understanding of social media as well as the tourism industry. We want someone who is committed to ensuring that we have the best possible digital presence to ensure customers are aware of our products before they book a holiday or once on the ground in Fiji.
- Assist in creating and updating our brands websites throughout the year, ensuring they are kept up to date, relevant and enticing.
- Manage website agencies and assist in the management of new website builds as needed.
- Provide monthly performance reports.
Social Media Channels
- Manage the relationship with our social media agency to ensure all content is signed off, relevant and edited.
- Manage the relationships with influencers and other content creators to ensure agreements are created, executed, and fulfilled.
- Manage bookings and accompany media travelling on our products.
- Provide assistance with and manage the output of our chatbot systems.
- Assist in the content creation, scheduling and posting of our second-tier brands social media pages.
- Generate and provide social content for various brands as needed!
- Manage the performance of our digital advertising strategy carried out by our third-party agency.
- Analyse and report monthly data
- Ensure product performance surveys are analysed and feedback provided to the relevant teams each month.
- Be the on the ground liaison for all photography shoots, managing talent, run sheets, bookings, and execution of these important events.
- Manage the allocated budget for our external agencies.
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing (social media, website management, content creation)
- Excellent communication skills you’ll have the ability to build good internal and external relationships.
- You’ll be a team player with a flexible and positive attitude and have good computer literacy, including all Microsoft Office applications.
Sound like the role for you? To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter telling us a little more about yourself!
Applications with a detailed CV, copies of references and qualifications to be sent to: The General Manager Marketing, South Sea Cruises Limited, PD052, Port Denarau, Nadi or email directly to: [email protected] no later than 5.00pm on 5 June 2023.
Please note only shortlisted applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted. We however thank everyone in advance for applying.
Related Jobs (8)
Sales & Marketing Executive | Office Admin & Accounts Officer on November 24, 2023 Full Time