Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Telecom Fiji (Pte) Ltd
Telecom Fiji Pte Limited is a premium telecommunications company in Fiji and 100% Fijian owned. Applications are invited from qualified interested candidates to join our team.
VACANCY 11/2023 Digital Marketing and Communications Officer.
Reporting to the Manager Marketing, this role will develop, assist and execute an effective marketing and communications plan leveraging all forms of media, digital and communications channels to create awareness of Telecom’s work. The officer will be responsible for all social media platforms and will help maintain and strengthen Telecom’s corporate image and brand reputation
- Create rich media assets to share on Telecom’s digital channels from writing content, social media copy to shooting and editing short form video content to creating graphics and capturing and editing photographs to support go-to-market digital activities.
- Maintain ownership of all relevant social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram LinkedIn, Tiktok, YouTube and Twitter accounts to generate brand growth and positive sentiment for the organization, as well as being tasked with creating new and innovative content to drive awareness and engagement.
- Serve as “editor-in-chief” for all social media posts – set guidelines in line with industry best practices for social media and share those guidelines with all contributors retaining final sign-off/approval of all posts.
- Support development of social media activity through utilization of rich media formats, development of microsites and landing pages and supporting the wider reporting through Google Analytics.
- Provide support to marketing initiatives such as campaigns, advertising, media releases, and development of promotional materials.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to gather insight on notable events, stories and achievements for communicating internally or externally.
- Proof-reading to produce accurate and high-quality work; work as part of a team with printers, photographers, web developers and marketing specialists; work on multiple projects with varying timelines
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, digital communications or related discipline.
- Five years of relevant work experience with demonstrated skills in marketing, communications and public relations.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews.
- Ability to network and grow professional relationship with media partners and other key stakeholders.
- Experience in event planning and management.
This position will be on contract; an attractive package will be discussed with the successful candidate.
Electronic applications only will be accepted through ours www//telecom.com.fj.Applications close 4pm Friday 17th February, 2023
Related Jobs (1)
Digital Marketing Manager on March 28, 2023 Full Time