Blue Lagoon Cruises, Fiji’s most iconic multi-day cruise operator is currently seeking the following positions in our 34-cabin cruise vessel; MV Fiji Princess. Operating 3, 4 and 7-night itineraries from Port Denarau year-round, Blue Lagoon Cruises has been delivering a world class cruise experiences in the beautiful Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands for over 70 years:
- Demi Chef de Partie
- Commis Chef
Both positions are a live on-board salary position with the successful candidate being paid a competitive rate at 60 hours/week on a rotating roster of 3 weeks on and 1 week off with all weeks paid along with other benefits and reporting directly to the Head Chef.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of all items required for the daily menus & special events to the highest possible standard.
- Health, safety, and hygiene management.
- Carry out stock takes and orders.
- Controlling cost and wastage daily under given instruction and report any discrepancy to the Head Chef/Corporate Executive Chef.
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills:
- A proven track record in a similar level position.
- Relevant Diplomas or Certificate.
- Work experience on Vessels is desirable but not essential.
Opportunities like this do not come up often and if you think you’ve got what it takes, and you want to join a world-renowned brand in Blue Lagoon Cruises showcasing the very best of what Fiji has to offer each and every week then apply now!
Applications with a detailed CV, copies of references and qualifications to be sent to: The Corporate Executive Chef, South Sea Cruises Limited, PD052, Port Denarau, Nadi or email directly to: [email protected] no later than 5.00pm on Wednesday, 24th of May 2023.
Blue Lagoon Cruises is owned and operated by South Sea Cruises Pte Ltd and for more information interested applicants can view the following websites: www.bluelagooncruises.com/www.southseacruisesgroup.com.
Please note only shortlisted applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted. We however thank everyone in advance for applying.
Related Jobs (25)
Cashier | Activities Attendant | Security x2 | Groundsman x2 on November 27, 2023 Full Time