Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Vomo Island Resort
Vomo Island is a luxury private island resort, located between the Mamanuca and the Yasawa Island groups. With 34 luxurious villas, the award winning VOMO offers world class service and an outstanding personal guest experience. The VOMO family are looking for new team members.
- Must have excellent skills in a la carte and presentation of exceptional cuisine
- 2-5 years experience of Demi Chef at an upscale/5 star style Hotel.
- Certification of Culinary training or apprenticeship
- Maintain the organization, cleanliness and sanitation of work areas and equipment.
- Food handling certificate.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written.
- Provide legible communication.
- Comprehend and follow recipes.
- Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- Understand guest’s service needs.
- Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- Work with minimal supervision.
Please express you interest in writing to the Human Resources by:
19th February 2023 at Vomo Island Resort P.O Box 5650 Lautoka or email [email protected] or [email protected]
Related Jobs (22)
Casual Events Crew on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Chef de Partie/Line Cook on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Housekeeping Supervisor | Houseman on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Agent on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Recruitment – Likuliku Lagoon resort on March 29, 2023 Full Time