Fiji Gas is looking for a Delivery Supervisor who will be responsible for the day to day organizing and running of the delivery team for cylinder and bulk distribution with a key focus on route planning and optimization and delivery efficiency and will work closely with the Sales Team in this respect. The Delivery Supervisor will also be responsible for fleet repair and maintenance ensuring fleet is compliant with transport regulations and operations standards. This role reports directly to the Terminal Manager.
- On-going review of delivery routes together with Sales team to ensure maximum customer deliveries
- Route planning and implementation to achieve delivery efficiency targets;
- Ensuring that route delivery schedules are updated daily with new customers;
- Liaising with the Fleet Manager to ensure servicing and maintenance of vehicles is up to date;
- Actioning terminal fleet work orders and ensuring timely closure;
- Ensuring that vehicle checklists are completed as required and actioned;
- Playing a lead role in all safety aspects of cylinder and bulk distribution, including conducting training, dealing with breaches and recommending corrective action;
- Timely coordination of meter reading process and data entry.
- A Diploma in Plant /Automotive /Mechanical Engineering or Management with 2 – 3 years experience in Fleet Management
- Understanding of Dangerous Goods regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Computer knowledge in Excel and Office applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Related Jobs (10)
MCS Analysts (2 Positions) – (Based in Honiara, Solomon islands!) on February 20, 2024 Full Time