Carpenters Shipping is a well established shipping & customs agency encompassing of freight forwarding, heavy transportation and logistics business. We are seeking to employ experienced and proactive individual for the Delivery Officer role. This position will be based in Suva.
- Arrange Deliveries.
- Organize cargo examination with Customs and Biosecurity
- Obtain HMC cart note for bonded cargo and issue cart note to the Customs Officer.
- Arrange deliveries as per Client’s instruction.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant working experience in a similar field will be an added advantage.
- Group 2 driving license.
- ability to work independently.
- Reliable and honest.
- Strong work ethics.
- An excellent team player
- flexible in terms of working long hours.
- Self motivated with a “Can do attitude”
If you meet the criteria and want to establish your career in our organization, please send written application with a detailed resume covering qualifications and experience to the under – mentioned no later than 14th April, 2023.
The General Manager
C/- Carpenters Shipping
Private Mail Bag, Suva
Applications can also be emailed to gmsec.shipping@carpenters.
Related Jobs (9)
Call for Application Participation in Maritime Leadership Development Programme on November 24, 2023 Full Time
Dock Crew- Industrial & Marine Engineering Pte Limited on November 23, 2023 Full Time