Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited
Carpenters Shipping is a well established shipping & customs agency encompassing of freight forwarding, heavy transportation and logistics business. We are seeking to employ experienced and proactive individual for the Delivery Officer role. This position will be based in Suva.
- Arrange Deliveries.
- Organize cargo examination with Customs and Biosecurity
- Obtain HMC cart note for bonded cargo and issue cart note to the Customs Officer.
- Arrange deliveries as per Client’s instruction.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant working experience in a similar field will be an added advantage.
- Group 2 driving license.
- ability to work independently.
- Reliable and honest.
- Strong work ethics.
- An excellent team player
- flexible in terms of working long hours.
- Self motivated with a “Can do attitude”
If you meet the criteria and want to establish your career in our organization, please send written application with a detailed resume covering qualifications and experience to the under – mentioned no later than 14th April, 2023.
The General Manager
C/- Carpenters Shipping
Private Mail Bag, Suva
Applications can also be emailed to [email protected].
Related Jobs (7)
SHIPPING DOCUMENTATION – OFFICER (LAE) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
REEFER TECHNICIAN (LAE) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
TRAILER DRIVERS (POM) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
ALLOCATOR, SUPPLY CHAIN (QUARRIES) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Carptrac – Heavy Mobile Plant Technician (West) on May 22, 2023 Full Time
Pilot Positions in Air Niugini on May 2, 2023 Full Time