We are recruiting for senior people to join our thriving team in Carpenter Motors Vanuatu. We need experienced individuals with a passion and depth of experience in the Automotive sector who will take forwards and grow our business. You will be part of a diverse team that provides innovative solutions, help spearhead the growth of the business.
Our ideal candidate must have strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills and a driven, dedicated individual that is excited at the opportunity to join a successful team and continue to drive home the culture of success that has been built.
DEALER PRINCIPAL-MOTORS / COUNTRY MANAGER-VANUATU
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum of 15 years Automotive Dealership and auto industry sales management experience;
- South Pacific Dealership experience
- Experience with importing of goods, Customs policies and overseas supply procurement;
- Direct purchasing experience with Japanese and other brand manufacturers;
- Proven experience with managing senior personal, financial budgeting, forecasting inventory control and reporting;
- Recognized automotive trades and mechanical qualifications;
- Extensive experience in marketing and advertising in Motor Vehicle industry;
- Proven experience financial budgeting, forecasting inventory control and reporting;
- Strong track record of success in a high-volume dealership, which includes understanding of complex financial statements and reporting;
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with customers, suppliers etc;
- Proven history in staff management, coach, mentor and train team members from all departments;
- Service, quality and safety orientation;
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and innovation;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to receive feedback;
How to Apply
Forward all applications (include resume and copy of qualification) by 31st January 2023 to:
HR & ADMIN DEPARTMENT, P.O Box 4016, Port Vila, Efate or email to [email protected]
Only suitable candidates after the screening process will be contacted for further information and/or interview.