Nestle PNG Limited is seeking a qualified and experienced DC/Warehouse Supervisor for the Commercial division based at our Lae Distribution Centre.
Reporting to the DC/Warehouse Manager, the successful applicant will mainly be responsible for ensuring dispatch and receiving inventory processes are adhered to; documents are correct and picked stocks are checked prior to dispatch.
- Checking of picked loads to ensure accurate stocks are picked and loaded.
- Ensure load processes is completed to ensure optimum container turnaround to minimise cost.
- Timely coordination with customs team for correct invoice/documentation creation.
- Ensure on-time receiving of imported raw and packaging materials and finished goods.
- Liaise with inventory control to manage any stock discrepancies for both inbound and outbound materials.
- Ensure all materials received and dispatched are checked correctly and transferred through SAP system without delay.
- Ensure timely material preparation conforming to Factory requests.
- Maintain safety, quality and housekeeping standards within warehouse operations.
Qualification, skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Logistics, Warehousing, Business Management or similar
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience leading/managing warehouse.
- Able to delegate tasks effectively.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated supervisory, organisational problem-solving skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Good understanding of safety management systems and risk assessment
- Familiar with the use of MS Office Suite. Knowledge of SAP is desirable
We offer the chance to work on global brands in a company that offers exposure to great tools and resources, as well as long-term career opportunities.
If interested, apply by email to: [email protected]
Submission close Monday 11th December 2023