At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re making this happen by improving the financial wellbeing and sustainability of our customers so they can achieve incredible things– whether they’re buying a home, building a business or saving for things big or small.
The Data Services Analyst is critical to making this happen and will:
- Provide assistance to the report developers in regard to the translation of business requirements into technical requirements where applicable;
- Test and review automated report outputs generated from the Pacific Data Warehouse;
- Produce ad hoc data extracts and analysis and contribute to the data analytics use cases with insights and problem solving;
- Create analytical dashboards and investigation of Data Quality Issues, including analysis on the Pacific KYC dashboard; and
- Monitor and review Critical Data Elements – Data Lineage, Metadata
Role Location: ANZ House, Suva
Role Type: Permanent, Full time
What will you bring?
To grow and be successful in the role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Minimum 5 years of SAS/SQL coding (development and analysis skills)
- Qlik Sense Dashboard development experience as well as a strong understanding of Qlik Sense expressions
- Problem-solving and analytical mind-set, with a strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of the banking/financial services industry and its data
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to collaborate with people at different levels
You’re not expected to have 100% of these skills. At ANZ a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture, so if you have most of these things in your toolbox, we’d love to hear from you.
So, why join us?
There’s something special about being part of ANZ. From the moment you join us, you’re part of a team working towards a common goal: improving the financial wellbeing and sustainability of our millions of customers.
But it’s not just our customers who’ll feel your impact. You’ll feel it too. Because at ANZ, you’ll have the resources and community you need to take the next big step in your career, towards even bigger things in the future.
We offer a range of benefits tailored to the countries in which we operate including Health and Wellbeing programs and flexible working arrangements.
ou’ll also enjoy working in a diverse and inclusive workplace where the different backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people are celebrated. We encourage you to talk to us about any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
Related Jobs (17)
TECHNICAL SPECIALIST – ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION on February 20, 2024 Full Time
Manager Information Technology – (Based in Honiara, Solomon islands!) on February 20, 2024 Full Time