Bolloré Logistics (Fiji) Ltd (A joint venture with C J Patel) is a subsidiary of BOLLORÉ, a highly diversified, independent industrial group that ranks among the world’s top 10 in transport and logistics with presence in 600 locations in 102 countries. Bolloré offers a full range of services and industry expertise with complete logistics needs of importers and exporters, upstream and downstream of production; organizing transport, customs and regulatory compliance, industrial projects and supply chain services.
We are looking for a dynamic, highly competent and experienced person for the above strategic position to be based at our Suva Office. This position reports to the National Operations Manager.
Provide a high level of operational support to the Customs and Forwarding Department. Establish and cultivate long term relationships with relevant regulatory authorities and deliver a high level of customer service including but not limited to the following:-
- Obtain release of cargo from Shipping and Airline agencies
- Arrange inspection of cargo with relevant regulatory authorities
- Co-ordinate labour and equipment hire for clearance and delivery of import cargo
- Deliver documents, and shipment, between establishment departments, and to other establishments and clients;
- Follow-up on payment logistics
- Payment of disbursements to third party on behalf of clients and dispatch of receipts for payment to office;
- Liaise with Shipping and Airline agencies for all customs and forwarding issues & charges
- Co-ordinate with relevant authorities (Ports, FRCA, BAF, Health, Airlines, Shipping Lines etc) to ensure efficient clearance of all import / export shipments.
Qualification and Experience:
- At least 3-5 years proven experience in a similar role in a Customs Clearance industry
- Year 13 pass. Diploma in Customs from FNU will be an added advantage
- Self-motivated in marketing our services.
- Must be computer literate and understanding of ASYCUDA system, Microsoft Office system will be an added advantage
- Have a valid group 2 driving license;
- Ability to plan, organise and maintain service activities to ensure compliance with standards and policy of the Company.
How to apply:
Applications for this position should include a current resume and an outline of your proven experience to carry out the role. All applications must be addressed “Customs Operations Clerk” and hand delivered to Bollore’s National Office (8-9 Freeston Road, Walu Bay, Suva) or emailed to [email protected]
Applications close 16th January 2023