Bolloré Logistics (Fiji) Ltd (A joint venture with C J Patel) is a subsidiary of BOLLORÉ, a highly diversified, independent industrial group that ranks among the world’s top 10 in transport and logistics with presence in 600 locations in 102 countries. Bolloré offers a full range of services and industry expertise with complete logistics needs of importers and exporters, upstream and downstream of production; organizing transport, customs and regulatory compliance, industrial projects and supply chain services.
We are looking for a dynamic, highly competent and experienced person for the above strategic position to be based at our Suva Office. This position reports to the National Operations Manager.
Provide a high level of operational support to the Customs and Forwarding Department. Establish and cultivate long term relationships with relevant regulatory authorities and deliver a high level of customer service including but not limited to the following:-
- Obtain release of cargo from Shipping and Airline agencies
- Arrange inspection of cargo with relevant regulatory authorities
- Co-ordinate labour and equipment hire for clearance and delivery of import cargo
- Deliver documents, and shipment, between establishment departments, and to other establishments and clients;
- Follow-up on payment logistics
- Payment of disbursements to third party on behalf of clients and dispatch of receipts for payment to office;
- Liaise with Shipping and Airline agencies for all customs and forwarding issues & charges
- Co-ordinate with relevant authorities (Ports, FRCA, BAF, Health, Airlines, Shipping Lines etc) to ensure efficient clearance of all import / export shipments.
Qualification and Experience:
- At least 3-5 years proven experience in a similar role in a Customs Clearance industry
- Year 13 pass. Diploma in Customs from FNU will be an added advantage
- Self-motivated in marketing our services.
- Must be computer literate and understanding of ASYCUDA system, Microsoft Office system will be an added advantage
- Have a valid group 2 driving license;
- Ability to plan, organise and maintain service activities to ensure compliance with standards and policy of the Company.
How to apply:
Applications for this position should include a current resume and an outline of your proven experience to carry out the role. All applications must be addressed “Customs Operations Clerk” and hand delivered to Bollore’s National Office (8-9 Freeston Road, Walu Bay, Suva) or emailed to [email protected]
Applications close 16th January 2023
Related Jobs (76)
Retail Processing Consultant on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Online Travel Consultants on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Quality Assurance Officer on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Junior Financial Accountant on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Broiler Farm Manager on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Inventory Clerk on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Farm Supervisor on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Layer Farm Manager on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Business Development Manager on June 6, 2023 Full Time