The above position is for Suva and Nadi
- Notifying Customs on the arrival of their sea freight consignment.
- Liasing with customers for proper HS commodity coding/Tariff Classifications
- Preparation of SADs using FRCS Asycuda programme
- Arranging Customs Clearance/ BAF clearance
The ideal candidate will require:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role in compliance with customs formalities.
- Diploma in Customs preferred
- Have the ability to motive, work independently and have a “Can Do Attitude”
- Be reliable, honest with strong work ethics.
- Good team players and capable to work long hours if and when required to meet deadlines.
If you fit the criteria for the above position and are interested in an excellent career opportunity, please send written applications with resume stating qualifications and experiences to the following email address [email protected] or forward to the undermentioned address with subject marked VACANCY and position applied for:
The General Manager
C/- Carpenters Shipping
Private Mail Bag, Suva.
Applications close on Monday 4th July 2022.