BTR (Fiji) PTE Limited based in Nadi offers outsourced business services to organizations located overseas. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Success Agent for an Australian Mortgage Broking Firm. We are seeking a highly organized individual with attention to detail that is dedicated to achieving and developing your career as you grow with us. If you are willing to go the extra mile, we want to hear from you!
About the position:
We are an innovative SaaS company serving the Australian mortgage broking industry. We help mortgage brokers automate their workflow and provide a 5-star service to their clients. We are looking for an “A-Player” Customer Success Assistant to help onboard and support new users so they stay forever and tell all their friends what a great impact we made! Within this role you will be part of our Customer Success Team (currently 6 team members). We would describe our culture as: Agile, Informal and Results-focused.
- Providing mainly behind the scenes support to our Customer Success Specialists, who are responsible for training new users in our software.
- Provisioning new accounts for new subscribers, including setting up the correct environment, issuing passwords and providing access to our learning tools etc
- Providing a rapid response to customer support queries via our Intercom help desk, by either either a) resolving simple requests immediately, b) investigating and solving more complex requests or c) logging a bug report in JIRA for our development team to address.
- Updating client workflows and/or performing behind the scenes account customisations to help support users’ implementation of the app.
- Conducting account “health checks” to determine who well customers are using the software, so we can deliver targeted support and solutions.
- Actioning subscription changes such as upgrades, downgrades or cancellations.
- Helping to keep our documentation updated as features change and evolve.
The successful applicant must :
- Have minimum Form 7 pass
- Customer service and support experience is essential
- Experience with technical support or training is useful but not essential
- Very high level of comfort using computers and cloud software
- Excellent attention to detail and comfort with spreadsheets and data.
- Advanced level skills in Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Ability to be proactive
- “Can-Do” attitude
- Please provide us with at least 3 active referees from your most recent place of work. Kindly make sure to verify at least two reference checks that you provide for us.
- Please refer to the Vacancy no – BTR202212 – 05 when applying to this particular job ad.
- Send your application letter and CV through our company email at [email protected]
- This application will close on 5th January, 2023. Please send your valuable information in before that date.