Aspen Medical is seeking qualified and experienced candidate for the position of Customer Relations Officer. The Customer Relation Officer handle the concerns of the people who seek our services. They work to rectify issues experienced by individual customers as well as aim to improve the organization’s overall customer satisfaction ratings. Customer Relation Officer often act as a liaison between customer service and other departments. They bring a specific complaint from a customer to the attention of someone who can resolve the situation. They also may pass along general feedback they are hearing from customers in order to help build better service. Customer Relation Officer aims to get to the heart of what customers truly want. They may deal with specific questions over the phone, by email or in person. May spend time simply interacting with people to get a better feel for the hospital customer base and how employees are serving them.
The roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Handle incoming walk-in customers, phone calls, appointments and messages.
- Address customer’ needs and concerns efficiently and effectively to turn unhappy customers into return patients.
- Patients’ needs and expectations are identified and addressed within set guidelines
- Client feedback is acted upon, monitored and analysed
- Queries/complaints are attended and handled in a timely and appropriate manner
- Conduct daily ward rounds, provide feedback and take action where needed
- Must be visible and available at the Special Outpatients, Emergency and other Ambulatory departments to render a service to the patients/clients ensuring continuous flow of services delivery.
- Patient Satisfaction Survey compiled and sorted. Concerns or complaints arising from the survey are dealt with accordingly
- Respond to communication using appropriate media
- Reports are submitted within timelines each department
Experience and Qualifications Required
- solving abilities
- Can function effectively under pressure, independently and use own initiative
- Ability to deal with customers in a professional, mature manner and effectively handle conflict situations where needed
- Has a computer skill to use proficiently at least word, excel and power point. Software’s of Microsoft Office and Tamanu
- Demonstrate ability to maintain confidentiality and neutrality in managing work processes and problems.
- Highly effective oral and written communicator.
- A professional who demonstrates the highest values and ethical practice.
- A team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive, self-motivated and keen to learn.
- Previous customer care experience preferred.
Culture: Aspen Medical offers exceptional career opportunities, exposure to exciting and cutting-edge projects and an opportunity to work with people who are genuinely passionate about what they do.
- Professional development opportunities (we will contribute towards training courses of interest that will assist you in developing in your role)
- Paid Family Care leave
- On site ongoing wellness programs
- Flexible working options as applicable
- Opportunities to work and learn with/from the Aspen Global Team of experts
For any queries on the position, please contact us via email [email protected]
We value diversity and inclusivity in the workplace and actively encourage applications from qualified candidates, diverse cultural backgrounds, and applicants with disabilities who possess relevant skills and knowledge to apply.
Related Jobs (4)
NATIONAL ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE CENTERS OFFICER (TEAM LEADER) on February 20, 2024 Contractual
National Administrative Service Centres Officer (Team Leader) on February 20, 2024 Full Time