BTR (Fiji) PTE Limited based in Nadi offers outsourced business services to organizations’ located overseas. We are currently recruiting for experienced Virtual Receptionists for Customer Relations & Admin based roles. We are seeking a highly organized individual with attention to detail that is dedicated to achieve and develop your career as you grow with us. If you are willing to go the extra mile, we want to hear from you!
About the position:
A pivotal role of the position is being key customer interface answering and managing incoming calls and booking and diary management as a dedicated receptionist for all clients. Working closely with the rest of the Front Office Team, this role is responsible for answering, directing, and managing incoming calls for a number of varying clients. Our client aims to be the “Provider of Choice” for virtual and serviced offices. This position could be highly desirable for a candidate with hotel front office experience.
- Receive incoming calls from Australia, organizing appointments, and maintain multiple diaries.
- Liaison with corporate clients
- To effectively manage each call as directed via the computerized console instructions.
- Each call is answered differently, and the receptionist needs to be able to change how they answer the call and have a good understanding how to converse differently with each of the callers.
- To have a good understanding of English, with a high level of comprehension and be able to converse easily.
- To take accurate and timely messages via email using outlook
- Ensure the callers experience is positive and seamless.
- Provide customer service support when required.
- Handle complaints to our client’s standard
- To become an expert in using the computerized console, outlook, and Microsoft office simultaneously
- Passion for your work
The successful applicant must have:
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong comprehension of the English language
- Exceptional phone manner and etiquette
- Good listening skills
- Exceptional Customer service skills
- Strong rapport building skills.
- Administrative skills in reporting and record keeping.
- Good standard of computer skills
- Good understanding of the Microsoft suite including Outlook.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent attentional to detail
- The ability and initiative to work autonomously while being part of a team.
What we offer you
- Young, vibrant and Innovative culture
- Modern office in a central location
- Friendly, dynamic and supportive environment
- Professional autonomy while being supported by a strong team
- Work within a strong and close-knit family of staff
- Career progression opportunities and encouragement to develop your key areas of strength
- Full time employment with potential for overtime
Qualifications and Experience
To be considered for an opportunity to be interviewed, applicants must meet the criteria below:
- Form Seven Pass
- Previous executive administrative, front office or customer support experience crucial with minimum 3 years in a similar role
- Tertiary Qualifications in Tourism, Administration or Customer Relations
- High level of spoken and written English language with excellent communication skills
- Fast learner with capabilities of picking up systems and procedures in a fast paced environment
- Tech Savvy
What you need to do for a chance on an interview?
The role is full time with potential for overtime. We require demonstrated reliability and flexibility in working hours. Immediate start required.
- All candidates will be required to have already received their first and second dose of the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Please provide us with at least 3 active referees from your most recent place of work. Kindly make sure to verify at least two reference checks that you provide for us.
- Please refer to the Vacancy no – BTR20220809 when applying to this particular job ad.
- Kindly send through your application letter and CV through our company email at [email protected]
- This application will end on Sunday 4th September, 2022. Please send your valuable information in before that date.