Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
BTR (Fiji) Pte Ltd
Purpose of the Role:
- Handle customer interactions whilst providing customer service excellence to customers
- Make recommendations based upon the research findings through various customer satisfaction channels both internally and externally to existing and past customers.
- Responsible for supporting the Customer Service Excellence Manager to develop meaningful, actionable customer service analysis that shape and support a wide variety of customer service KPI’s
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
Customer Service Quality
- Continually support the customer service teams to perform duties to the company standards, principals and KPI’s.
- Foster the highest level of customer service both internally and externally to contribute to customer growth and customer satisfaction.
- Answer enquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information, completing transactions and forwarding requests.
- Resolve problems aligned to complaint resolution and customer in jeopardy procedures by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; and escalating unresolved problems.
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate response, communication, and adhering to customer service best practice procedures.
- Apply the elements of building positive rapport with different types of customers.
- Apply the proper interaction etiquette to satisfy various customer situations and effectively use
- appropriate actions to control the interaction.
- Build and maintain business relationships with customers by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty.
- Track the effectiveness, reliability and the impact of interactions with our customers.
- Real-time reports and visibility for our front line on issues, trends and tracking (for example such as complaints)
- Correlate and report trends from all customer surveys to drive consistency across the organization.
- Actively identify and evaluate sales opportunities through survey technique investigation and communicate these leads to the relevant business Sales team.
- Facilitate the resolution of any issues by actively resolving all first line queries and escalating where required.
- Document all customer contact information into company systems and applications.
- Facilitate market research-related activities that connect customer desires with the development of our services and products.
- Under the guidance of the Customer Service Excellence Manager, manage the customer satisfaction program of research based on the company standards, including internal and external campaigns such as net promoter score and lost business analysis.
- Plan and manage the program of research and internal communications to assist and the business understand its customers and the external consumer environment to support management in strategic and tactical decision making.
- Leverage existing market research information.
- Identify key insights as a result of data analysis and making recommendations when appropriate.
- Write and present key findings to business teams, management and cross-functional partners.
- Conduct in-depth interpretation of field data using quantitative analysis.
- Act as a key representative within the Customer Service team to provide leading organizational customer intelligence.
- Perform special projects as required.
- Carry out competitor analysis at local and national markets.
- Conduct surveys to current and terminated customers using methods such as telephone, electronic or social media interviews and questionnaires.
- Conduct quality assurance mystery shopper calls to internal customer support teams and present results in line with company interaction standards.
- Providing identification for insights and actions in regards to the customer’s experience
- Prepare and present summaries and analyses of survey data, including tables, graphs, and fact sheets that describe survey techniques and results.
Business and Product Acumen
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities through the identification and attraction of new customers to extend and develop the company’s profit base.
- Maintain and improve product knowledge, competitive products and general market information that could be of interest or value to customers.
- Monitor competitor and market activity, reporting significant developments to management and monitor market trends through personal contact with customers
- Ensure business negotiations are undertaken to protect company’s interests.
Administration and Compliance
- Complete accurate and comprehensive document processing.
- Report on a daily basis activity and results.
The ideal candidate:
- Have at least 2+ years’ experience in Call Centre/Customer Service and Admin
- Able to demonstrate abilities and experience to interact with international customers and/or clients
- Able to demonstrate abilities and qualities to meeting KPI’s
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Has a “CAN DO” attitude and ability to think outside the box
- Articulate and detailed oriented
- Fast Learner and Tech Savvy
- Flexible and Reliable
- Reside in Nadi/Lautoka or willing to relocate
What to do: