We are seeking to recruit highly motivated individuals for the Customer Care Agent roles in our Customer Care Department:
As the Customer Care Agent you will be expected to:
- Respond to all Inbound and Outbound calls in a professional, courteous and efficient manner following organizational processes and guidelines
- Promptly deal with Customer queries, complaints and requests with minimal escalation; via Email and other Digital Channels (Live Chat, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Help build cooperation with teams, and achieve Departmental objectives, ensuring seamless care for our Digicel Customers.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations encouraging an increased benefit for both customers and the organization.
- Promptly deal with Customer queries, complaints and requests with minimal escalation
To be considered for this role, you must have:-
- Certificate or Diploma in Administration/Management or Front Office with minimum of 1 year experience in a customer services environment.
- Must be Computer Literate
- Good command of English (both written and oral)
- Has a warm approachable manner
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Customer Service position.
Express your interest for the above roles via Digicel’s Careers Page @ https://www.digicelgroup.com/en.html, no later than 5pm Saturday 28 May 2022. All applications must be attached with a cover letter, most recent resume, referee details and copies of required qualifications. Applicants must apply online via Digicel Website/Careers Page. Hard copy applications or applications sent via emails will not be accepted. Should you have any queries, please direct this to Moushmi Bala via firstname.lastname@example.org
Digicel Fiji (PTE) Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer