Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
The role of Credit Officer has the responsibility for performing day-to-day transactions and managing end to end process of Debtor’s account for the Company as per the policies and procedures whilst safeguarding FGL’s business interests. This role involves having an operationally focused approach with the ability to expertly engage stakeholders across and external to the business and ensure it operates in an effective and efficient manner.
- Perform all day-to-day Accounts Receivable function within the business including debt recovery;
- Verify customer information form with all documents submitted with appropriate approvals before any customer account is created in system;
- Attend and effectively resolve customer queries and account disputes;
- Regularly visit customers for their feedback on payment, services and maintain good customer relationship;
- Contact customers and negotiate payment of invoices including the making of payment arrangements with prior approval;
- Manage and reduce credit risk levels and ensure timely collection of payments.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications;
- 1 – 2 years experience in Finance or Credit role;
- Valid group 2 driving license would be an added advantage;
- Have leadership and problem-solving skills.
Applications including a detailed CV and references should be forwarded by email to [email protected] no later than 12 May, 2023.
Related Jobs (12)
Junior Financial Accountant on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Inventory Clerk on June 6, 2023 Full Time
SERVICE MANAGER on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Trade Analyst on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Bank account setup for Outsource Fiji on June 5, 2023 Full Time
URGENT : Accounts Payable Officer on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Accounts Officer on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Payroll Officer on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Accountant on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Insurance Accountant on May 31, 2023 Full Time