Vacancy # 41/23 – Credit Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Follow up with customers daily in order to collect debts and ensure its monthly weekly/monthly collection targets are met.
- Take appropriate actions on defaulting debtors to ensure all overdue debts are brought under control.
- Review status of aged and delinquent accounts on a weekly basis.
- Preparation and transmitting of letters and notices on delinquent accounts
- Prepare paperwork for civil court (small claims court) on local delinquent accounts and represent the company at any hearings.
- Review and recommend accounts for outside collection agencies or legal action and follow through as required.
Experience and Professional Background
- Diploma/Degree Level Qualification.
- 2+ years of work experience in similar role.
- Clean and Valid Group 2 Driving License is required.
- Is self-motivated in pursuant of results, deadlines and achievements.
- Possess effective communication and written skills.
- Possess sound leadership and management capability.
- A good team player.
- Proven track record of commitment and self motivation in pursuant of achievements particular emphasis on deadlines and timely results.
- Competency in English
- Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability and willingness to maintain and provide a high level of customer service and to working towards adaption to a challenging business environment and ultimate customer satisfaction.
- Capability to operating and dealing with medium to corporate size business.
- To have computer literacy as well as experience in Microsoft Office and platform.
- Updated knowledge of company product, its usage and major customers.
- A flexible team-orientated individual.
Skills & Attitude
- Timely reports to the reporting line Manager
- Frequency of customer complaints and/or commendation
- Understanding of Company Operations
- Timely decisions
- Fast learner and passionate
- Proven conflict resolution skills
- Capacity to work independently
- Self-motivated in pursuant of results, deadlines and achievements and committed to working in a challenging business environment providing excellence in service deliver satisfaction
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to follow through on assignments.
- To portray a mature, initiative and transparent attitude and a professional image of self and company.
- To maintain friendliness and politeness when assisting internal and external customers.
- To demonstrate a willingness to learn of the company core service and it’s associated products.
- To maintain professionalism and efficiency at all times
If you think you are the right candidate, e-mail your application with your resume with “Vacancy number” to [email protected].
NOTE: Applications without Vacancy number will be considered unsuccessful
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER