Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- The Accountant assists in managing the day-to-day operation of the Accounting Office, supporting and supervising the finance Team (AP, IA, AR, Payroll).
- Assist the Cost Controller in maintaining a system of internal controls (financial and otherwise) for managing the Food & Beverage resources, Operating Equipment, and Fixed Assets in accordance with company guidelines.
- Daily control of inventory postings to MC, and prepare the receiving transaction ready for uploading into SUN by Accounts Payable.
- Audit Outlet Beverages stock consumption for misuse or deviations from standard
- Maintain manual and computer filing system and ensure that the files are properly named, cataloged and access is available for authorized persons
- Control the open Food & Beverages checks on micros sales rep
- Inventory spot check versus Stock on Hand
- Help control the stores by ensuring the accuracy of inventory and stock control
- Alert Cost Controller of slow-moving goods and goods nearing expiry dates to reduce waste and alter product purchasing to accommodate.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role in a 5* star hotel environment;
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting pre
- Knowledge of Opera, Micros, and Sun system is an
- Computer literacy, especially with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and ability to build strong working relationships with other departments
- Good time management skills; ability to prioritize and coordinate details; ability to multi task.
- You have the ability to think laterally and analytical, display a high level of integrity and have the ability to identify, impact and influence others
To apply please forward your application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, fully vaccinated proof, three contactable work referees and telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org OR mail to:
Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island,
P 0 Box PD 141,
no later than 5pm Friday 131h April 2022.