Radisson Blu Resort Fiji is seeking to employ energetic and self-motivated individuals to the following roles in this prestigious 5-star resort located on Denarau Island, Fiji. We create 100% guest satisfaction by providing Yes I Can! Genuine hospitality and ensure “Every Moment Matters” for our guests.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Assist the Cost Controller in maintaining a system of internal controls (financial and otherwise) for managing the Food & Beverage resources, Operating Equipment and Fixed Assets in accordance with company guidelines.
- Daily control of inventory postings to MC, and prepare the receiving transaction ready for uploading into SUN by Accounts Payable.
- Audit Outlet Beverages stock consumption for misuse or deviations from standard costs.
- Maintain manual and computer filing system and ensure that the files are properly named, catalogued and access is available for authorised persons only.
- Control the open Food & Beverages checks on micros sales report.
- Inventory spot check versus Stock on Hand report.
- Help control the stores by ensuring accuracy of inventory and stock control
- Alert Cost Controller of slow moving goods and goods nearing expiry dates to reduce waste and alter product purchasing to accommodate.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a 5* star hotel environment;
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting preferred.
- Knowledge of Opera, Micros and Sun system is an asset.
- Computer literacy, especially with Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and ability to build strong working relationships with other departments.
- You have the ability to think laterally and analytical, display a high level of integrity and have the ability to identify, impact and influence others.
To apply please forward your application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, fully vaccinated proof, three contactable work referees and telephone contact to [email protected] OR Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island, P O Box PD 141, Port Denarau, Fiji no later than 5pm Friday 25th November 2022.
Only applicants meeting the selection criteria will be shortlisted for an interview.