Glory Group of Companies is seeking a suitably qualified candidate to fill in the following position vacancy.
Corporate Services Officer
- Provide coordination/administrative support with projects as required.
- Assist with research and assemble data for funding and other documents.
- Responsible for maintenance and managing archival systems.
- Development and management of resources/processes necessary to ensure optimum delivery of operations.
- Manage reception ensuring activities are implemented with a high level of efficiency and professionalism
- Provide personal assistance, full and confidential administration support to the executive management
- Responsible for the management, supervision and development of Administrative staff
- Tertiary level of education with GPA 3 and above in Strategic Management is desired
- Good mathematical skills
- Valid PNG Class 6/3 Driver’s License
- Outstanding business writing skills
- Good planning, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Highly organised, efficient and able to manage own workload.
- IT Literate in the use of all Microsoft applications
- Non-betelnut chewer
- Non smoker
- Sober habits
Interested applicants, please address and submit your application to: [email protected]
Human Resource Manager
Glory Group of Companies
PO Box 3177, Boroko
National Capital District
Office Location: Kumarere Street, Hohola
Sec 5, Lot 1
Related Jobs (6)
CEO for 3 beach resorts in the Cook Islands South Pacific on November 21, 2023 Full Time