Air Terminal Services [Fiji] Pte Limited is the region’s leading ground handling provider of Passenger, Line Maintenance, Cargo and Ramp Handling, Cargo Sales, Cabin Cleaning and In-flight Catering Services. With operating experience since 1981, we provide excellence in service through competent personnel with quality, safe and efficient practices; in line with the best interests of our customer goals.
ATS [Fiji] Pte Ltd is an IATA – ISAGO registered ground service provider including ISO 9001 QMS and ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System certified. We have a dynamic and robust Integrated Aviation Management System (iAMS) that aspires to continuously improve Quality, Safety, Security and Efficiency.
- Ensures that the corporate security and emergency response programs are current and in accordance with the requirements of the CAAF National Civil Aviation Security Program (as amended) and International Standards and Recommended Practises (ISARPS).
- Ensures through constant monitoring the implementation, compliance and deployment of the requirements of the security and emergency response programs.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the security programs and report findings to Management or Department Manager responsible.
- Maintain effective liaison with the Airport Authority and other Law Enforcement Agency and the Company sub-contracted security service provider and staff on matters relating to Aviation Security.
- Maintain effective liaison with the Airport Authority and other Law Enforcement Agency, company staff and customer Airlines on matters relating to Emergency Response.
- Conduct in-house aviation security training for staff when required and periodic tests and simulations for emergency response.
- Conduct investigations on reported non-conformities to security and emergency response policies and procedures.
- Assess the effectiveness of corrective or preventative actions in relation to reported nonconformities on behalf of aviation security and emergency response.
- Maintain records necessary for validation of compliance with the requirements of the aviation security and emergency response programs.
- Initiate special security measures and emergency response during periods of increased risks and threats to flights or operations.
- Maintain an effective emergency and threat response capability for the Company.
- Disseminate security and emergency related information to company staff, customers and security service provider.
- Ensures the currency or renewal of the Security Service Contract and the security service provider’s compliance with its requirements.
- Program plan and conduct emergency response awareness and simulations as required.
- Ensures that the security service providers are competent to perform security functions and maintains competence records accordingly.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Department Manager.
- Degree in a relevant discipline, Business or Quality Management with 5 years related experience OR;
- Diploma in a relevant field with 7 years relevant work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrable experience in aviation security and emergency response including a good knowledge of the international regulations contained in ICAO Annex 17, regional and in-depth knowledge of the NCASP/NCASTP and its regulations.
- Working knowledge of practices and procedures for the implementation of aviation security measures.
- A good knowledge of aviation ground handling operations.
- TOTs I & II, detailed knowledge of Basic ASTP 123 Security is required.
- ASTP Management Level 3 and Certificate in Incident and Accident Investigation and AVSEC experience to sit the CAAF SME Trainer exam would be an advantage.