An exciting opportunity is available for a Contract Administrator to join the Procurement Unit within the Finance Section. Under the direction of the Procurement Manager, the appointee will be responsible for establishing a professional, robust and efficient approach to administering the University’s procurement contracts. The Appointee will be required to develop systems for ensuring delivery, monitoring and compliance of contracted outputs and KPls (Key Performance Indicator).
The position is also responsible for the University’s supplier performance management ensuring that contractual obligations are met, conduct regular inspections of the supplied goods and/or services, compliance to University Policies and Procedures and act as a liaison person for internal and external customers regarding all contract issues, maintenance of related records and contract related outputs amongst other contract related matters. In addition, he/she must be a team player mandated to serve the Procurement Unit and its customers, has the ability to manage the USP’s portfolio of contracts to achieve best value and service from contracts and seeks to develop relationships across a wide stakeholder group to ensure delivery of procurement services is in line with the University’s long term strategic goals
The Person we Seek
To be considered for this position, applicants must have:
- A diploma in Business Administration/Management or equivalent with five (5) years of relevant work experience in contract, tender and vendor management;
- Knowledge of internal procurement policies, processes and procedures and in particular those related to contract management;
- Extensive experience in managing procurement/service contracts;
- Knowledge of administering supplier management and performance review; and
- Extensive knowledge surrounding tenders, contract and procurement management/activities;
* Degree holders are encouraged to apply.
Enquiries and further information: Ms. Myrtle Smith, Procurement Manager; email: [email protected],
The position is available for a term of three years and may be renewed by mutual agreement.
- FJ$28,440.36 to FJ$34,571.06 per annum
The closing date for applications is: 24 September 2023
Related Jobs (9)
Administrative/ Accounts Officer- Carpenters Properties Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Full Time