ATS Pacific Ltd is a leading inbound tour operator with offices in Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji. ATS Pacific Ltd provides speciality inbound services in all three destinations for FIT and Groups. Market includes UK, Europe, USA, Western long haul, and Japan
ATS Pacific Ltd Fiji office is based in Martintar, Nadi in our new office at Star One building. Our team’s philosophy is based on that we make our future, we work as one, we act with integrity at all times, our customers are at the core of our business and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking two self-motivated person with attention to detail and excellent written and communication skills to join the company in the position of Content Coordinator.
The Content Team maintains an extensive and exciting range of travel products and services utilising the Tour plan Reservations System. The role requires loading and maintaining products across the South Pacific, Australia, New Zealand and around the world.
• Form 7 pass or relevant qualifications in Admin or Clerical
• Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
• The ability to transfer data into requisite systems with accuracy & detail.
• An in-depth knowledge of Excel including pivot tables, Word, and Outlook.
• Experience with the reservation system – Tour plan is an advantage.
• Experience in the inbound travel management and/or tourism industry.
• Be a team player and work responsibly without direct supervision.
All candidates must be fully vaccinated for Covid19. Applications close at 4.00pm on 10th March 2023.
Late applications will not be considered, and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply please send a detailed & updated CV, copies of certificates, and copies of reference letters with a covering letter to.
Content Coordinator Role, ATS Pacific,
PO Box 9172, Nadi Airport
Or email; [email protected]
Related Jobs (22)
Casual Events Crew on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Chef de Partie/Line Cook on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Housekeeping Supervisor | Houseman on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Agent on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Recruitment – Likuliku Lagoon resort on March 29, 2023 Full Time