Datec Training Centre for short courses and certification training offers top of the class industry-led short course trainings, bringing the best global certifications of the highest demand to Fiji and the region.
We are recruiting suitably qualified individuals to assist in the teaching of some of our major trainings. We invite expression of interest (EOI) from individuals with relevant work/industry experience or expertise to apply if interested in providing consultancy on a part time basis. To be considered for this position, applicants must have:
- At least 2 years OR 400 hours of industry audience teaching experience
- Have relevant qualification in the interested training area(s)
Priority will be given to applicants:
- Holding a certification in the relevant training area
- Holding relevant trainer qualification/certification
- Who have the ability to manage their training areas
- Participants with vast experience and skills across teaching in multiple areas
Training areas and courses included are listed below:
|Microsoft||Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Power BI, Azure, Windows, Servers, Cybersecurity, etc: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced levels|
|Axelos||ITIL 4, Prince 2|
|CompTIA||A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, etc.|
|Project Management||Microsoft Project, PM short course, CAPM, PMP PMI, Scrum Master|
|Graphic Design||Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator: Basics, Intermediate, Advanced|
|Accounting/Finance||MYOB, Genric Payroll|
|Others||Training of Trainers, OHS, Business Leadership|
Attractive consultancy rates are available for qualifying applicants.
Expressions of interest to be submitted with qualifications, updated CV and names of three professional references to [email protected] no later than 13 October 2023. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.