REQUEST FOR TENDERS
|Subject:||Request for Tenders – Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules|
You are requested to submit a comprehensive proposal for the above consultancy as per the Terms of Reference set out in Annex I
To assist with your submission, please find enclosed:
Annex I: Terms of Reference
Annex II: Consultant’s Letter to SPTO Confirming Interest and Availability for the Consultancy Services
Annex III: Technical Proposal Submission Form
Annex IV: Financial Proposal Submission Form
The Pacific Tourism Organisation (SPTO) is an intergovernmental organisation based in Suva Fiji mandated to market and develop tourism in the Pacific. Its vision is for the Pacific islands’ empowered and benefitting from sustainable tourism.
With a membership of 20 Pacific Island Countries and over 100 private sector members, SPTO’s work focuses on three (3) key priority areas which include robust research and statistics, sustainable tourism planning and development and marketing. For more information, see www.southpacificislands.travel
SPTO has embarked on a digital transformation project funded by the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (NZMFAT). The project aims to accelerate the recovery of the tourism sector in the Pacific and build back a more resilient and sustainable sector using digital transformation.
The foundation of the programme is SPTO’s leadership in digital marketing. The organisation will need to drive the digital marketing transformation of the region. This leadership position will result in SPTO’s leading by example through regional digital marketing initiatives. SPTO’s leadership, by capabilities and example, will support an NTO digital transformation programme. When SPTO and NTOs have built these new capabilities, NTO digital marketing initiatives can feed into SPTO’s regional digital marketing efforts, creating a regional digital marketing ecosystem.
During Year 1 of Phase 2 of the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (NZMFAT) Pacific Digital Tourism Transformation project, SPTO completed a digital skills assessment of National Tourism Organisations (NTOs) and tourism industry members in the region. This digital skills assessment identified key growth areas for NTOs in various areas such as content development, content management, digital measurement, advertising, and others. Additionally, a training overview was designed for the planned learning with one sample learning module developed.
In Year 2, beginning in October 2022, as part of Output 1.1 of Phase 2, SPTO is seeking a Contractor/Agency to develop learning modules for all identified digital skills identified in Year 1. Additionally, other digital skills training might be identified as components of other projects in Year 2. All training will be housed in a Learning Management System (LMS) which will be procured and implemented by SPTO.
- Click here to download the Digital Strategy
- Click here to download the Digital Marketing Strategy
- Click here to download the Digital Economy Tourism Initiative Report
SPTO invites tenders from qualified and experienced consultants who can offer their services to develop Digital Marketing e-learning modules for SPTO and its members (member countries and industry members) based on the Digital Skills Assessment that was undertaken in Year 1.
The successful applicant will need to submit the final deliverable by 31st July 2023 in line with the agreed contractual arrangements and Deliverables & Indicative Timelines per the Terms of Reference.
Please click here to view the Terms of Reference.
Conditions: Information for consultants
To be considered for this tender, interested consultants must meet all the requirements in the Terms of Reference as well as the conditions below:
- Interested consultant(s) must be registered on SPTO Jobslink
- Provide three professional references relevant to this tender submission, including the most relevant recent work completed.
- Provide examples of relevant past work outputs to support how you meet each of the evaluation criteria.
- Complete the Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability (please note you are required to complete all areas in full as requested on the form, particularly the Statements to demonstrate you meet the selection criteria – DO NOT refer us to your CV or your Technical Proposal. Failure to do this will result in the application not being considered).
Tender documentation should demonstrate that the interested consultant satisfies the conditions stated above and is capable of meeting the specifications and timeframes, and provide supporting examples to address the evaluation criteria.
Tender documentation should outline the interested consultant’s complete proposal:
- CV of proposed personnel highlighting relevant experience
- A Completed Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability- Please click here to view.
- A Technical Proposal which should outline the interested consultant’s Methodology or approach including timelines to achieve the tasks outlined in the Terms of Reference. Please click here to view.
- A Financial Proposal which clearly outlines the fees component of the consultancy. Please click here to view.
Tenderers must insist on an acknowledgement of receipt of tenders/proposals.
Any clarification questions from applicants must be submitted by email to [email protected] before 2:00 pm on 28th November 2022 (Fiji Time). A summary of all questions received with an associated response will be posted on the SPTO website www.southpacificislands.travel by 5th December 2022.
SPTO will select the preferred consultant on the basis of SPTO’s evaluation of the extent to which their tender documentation demonstrates that they offer the best value for money, and that they satisfy the criteria listed in this document and in ANNEX I and summarized below.
|Evaluation Criteria, Competency Requirements||Score Weight (%)|
|A Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in Marketing/Digital Marketing or equivalent|
|Extensive knowledge of Digital Marketing trends and strategies, including campaign planning, strategy and management.|
Strong background in Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation, Paid Search, Email marketing, Analytics (Google or other), Website Development and Optimisation, Display advertising etc.
|Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing environment.|
|Demonstrated knowledge and 3 – 5 years of experience in developing e-learning modules/education materials. Experience with a Learning Management System will be considered a strong advantage. Required: Portfolio/Evidence of Past Work.
|Description of Project Approach, Methodology, and Work plan
- The due date for submission of the tender is 4:00 pm (Fiji Time) on 7th December 2022.
- Late submissions will be NOT be considered.
- PLEASE SEND ALL TENDERS VIA EMAIL with Subject: ‘TENDER NO. 22/008: CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR DESIGNING OF DIGITAL MARKETING E-LEARNING MODULES to: [email protected]
SPTO reserves the right to reject any or all tenders and the lowest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted.
Related Jobs (15)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant