Our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. A great opportunity is now available in the Reservations Department of Holiday Inn & Suites, Holiday Inn Express Port Moresby.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. We thrive on making our guests stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime.
Join us as a Conference & Events Coordinator. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because, for this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can;
- Be charming by being approachable, having confidence and showing respect.
- Stay in the moment by understanding and anticipating guests’ needs, being attentive and taking ownership of getting things done.
- Co-ordinate all familiarizations and site inspections as required.
- Sell the hotel facilities and services with emphasis on the banqueting facilities.
- Meet with clients and attend to the details of their events (including weddings; business meetings, small conferences; internal meetings and external meetings, etc.).
- Prepare Banquet Event Orders (BEOs).
- Maintenance and management of booking data base.
- Organize Trade shows, functions and exhibitions where applicable and advised by Superiors.
- Excellent Writing skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Good Time management skills.
- Punctual, honest and reliable.
- Diploma in Business Management, Tourism & Hospitality, Sales & Marketing or related field.
- 1 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be Covid-19 Vaccinated.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Holiday Inn & Suites Port Moresby brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So, whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Holiday Inn and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
Apply now by hand delivering your application (Cover Letter and Updated CV) to the Address:
Holiday Inn & Suites Port Moresby
P.O Box 1981, Boroko, NCD,
Or email: [email protected] – ensure subject is the role title.
Applications Close on Friday 12th May 2023 at 5:00PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (13)
Drivers (heavy and light PSV) on June 9, 2023 Full Time
SOUTH PACIFIC SPECIALISTS x 3 on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Fiji Airways Holidays Products and Services Coordinator on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Wedding and Events Coordinator on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Housekeeping Attendant – Laundry/Rooms on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Recruitment on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Beach Resort Manager / Management Couple on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Resort Manager on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Maintenance Storeman on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Spa Therapist on June 6, 2023 Full Time