Hornibrook NGI Limited is a major Steel Fabrication and Construction company that is involved in Steel Fabrication, Building & Construction, Bridging and Heavy Transport. The company is an equal opportunity employer based in Lae, Morobe Province and has an immediate vacancy for a qualified and suitable person for immediate start:
CONCRETE BOOM PUMP OPERATOR
The successful incumbent for this role will be responsible for operating cranes for up to 25 tonnes to commence with the company mid January 2024
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Class 7 License
- Minimum 5 years experience in Concrete pumping and an additional 5 years experience in operating other plant and equipment
- Certified Crane Operator as well and be able to operate up to 25 tonnes.
- Should be able to demonstrate good workmanship and safety cautious, especially in operating a concrete boom pump
- Must be able to work shift rosters, as and when required
- Must have very good organisational and time management skills.
A good remuneration package will be considered for the successful candidate.
This is a challenging role requiring enthusiasm, a commitment to safety in the workplace and a high degree of self-direction.
The position is open to both male and female Lae based applicants only.
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are to forward their application together with updated CV, work references and certificates to;
The HR Manager
Hornibrook NGI Ltd
P.O. Box 1812, Lae.MP
Email: [email protected]
Applications close: Wednesday 06th December 2023
Related Jobs (7)
Engineer – Customer Service – Based in Lami Head Office on February 21, 2024 Full Time
Engineer – Customer Service – Based in Lami Head Office on February 19, 2024 Full Time
Senior Marine Resource Economist / Marine Resource Economist on January 17, 2024 Full Time