We are now looking for team players who share the same values, commitment to integrity and are experienced to successfully deliver results.
The successful candidate is responsible for the registration and loading of securities in the RBF web portal including:
• Sort and filing of security documents for all branches
• Respond to all queries for Public searches using the RBF(PPSR) portal
• Prepare discharge on paid in full accounts for security documents once compliance has checked (settlement).
• Prepare and facilitating PPSR notice of termination, Amendment and PPSR notice of continuation requests.
• Amendment of lapse dates for expired accounts with pending funds.
• Ensure copies of PPSR notices are saved in the General Staff share drive and hard copies filed in PPSR notice bulk file
• Review and maintaining of PPSR records
• Conduct FIRCA bank searches
• Conduct LTA vehicle searches
• Recording and disbursement of cheques
To be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
• Ability to provide escalated support, troubleshooting and fault rectification of high level technical issues.
• Good knowledge of wide range of Microsoft based Operating Systems and Officer Applications.
• Diploma in Information System or equivalent from a recognized institution.
• Full Valid Driver’s License (optional).
We welcome interested and suitable candidates to submit their interest using this form. All applications must be submitted by 10am, Friday, 17 June 2022.