Vomo Island is a luxury private island resort, located between the Mamanuca and the Yasawa Island groups. With 34 luxurious villas, the award winning VOMO offers world class service and an outstanding personal guest experience. The VOMO family are looking for new team members.
- Must have excellent skills in a la carte and presentation of exceptional cuisine
- 2-5 years experience of Commis Chef at an upscale/5 star style Hotel.
- Certification of Culinary training or apprenticeship
- Maintain the organization, cleanliness and sanitation of work areas and equipment.
- Food handling certificate.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written.
- Provide legible communication.
- Comprehend and follow recipes.
- Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- Understand guest’s service needs.
- Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- Work with minimal supervision.
Reporting to Ocean Play Manager, the Dive Instructor will assist guests on all diving required.
- Minimum two years experience as a PADI Dive Instructor in a 5 star Resort
- Key duties include teaching all PADI courses, leading certified divers, Refresher courses etc.
- Dive Instructor must be exceptional, with experience working in a dive centre environment and proven customer service skills willing to go above and beyond for the guests.
- Professionalism, reliability and flexibility are also required.
- Applicants must be a team player with positive can do attitude, enthusiastic and passionate about the job, and enjoy a relaxed island style.
- Must have a valid Restricted Master / Engineer Class 6 and Safety Certificate
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to detail
- Physically fit and healthy and be able to do water sports activities will be an advantage
- Attention to detail and articulate in both verbal and written English
Please express you interest in writing to the Human Resources by:
Related Jobs (20)
Front Office Receptionist | AC Refrigeration Technician | Pool Attendant on December 5, 2023 Full Time