Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Six Senses Fiji
If you are quick on your feet and not afraid of knives and heat plus are passionate about showcasing your creative side through your culinary skills then we want you.
- Accurately and hygienically prepares dishes according to menu specifications and mis en place.
- Ability to taste, test and attention to detail with presentation
- Solid knowledge of food production
- Excellent communication skills with both guests and hosts
- Strong sense of service quality and maximizing guest satisfaction
- Assist the Chef de Partie/Sous Chef/Executive Sous Chef to provide efficient, cost-effective service to the hotel/resort guests within the Six Senses operating standards.
- Produces all the required food items to standard and in a timely manner within his/her assigned section.
- Minimum form 5 secondary education.
- Certificate III in Cookery
- Preferably have HACCP qualification
- Fire Safety at Work or other appropriate fire response qualification
- Minimum 2 year experience as a commis chef in a high end resort/hotel
- Island based role.
If you are interested in these great opportunities then please submit your application letter and CV to [email protected] by Friday 21st April,2023. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Related Jobs (13)
Various Positions on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Human Resource Manager on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Team Leader Cabin Crew on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Barman / Barista on May 30, 2023 Full Time
Food & Beverage Attendant on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Premier Services Associate on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Commis Chef / Dive Instructor on May 26, 2023 Full Time
Guest Relations Officer on May 24, 2023 Full Time