If you are quick on your feet and not afraid of knives and heat plus are passionate about showcasing your creative side through your culinary skills then we want you.
- Accurately and hygienically prepares dishes according to menu specifications and mis en place.
- Ability to taste, test and attention to detail with presentation
- Solid knowledge of food production
- Excellent communication skills with both guests and hosts
- Strong sense of service quality and maximizing guest satisfaction
- Assist the Chef de Partie/Sous Chef/Executive Sous Chef to provide efficient, cost-effective service to the hotel/resort guests within the Six Senses operating standards.
- Produces all the required food items to standard and in a timely manner within his/her assigned section.
- Minimum form 5 secondary education.
- Certificate III in Cookery
- Preferably have HACCP qualification
- Fire Safety at Work or other appropriate fire response qualification
- Minimum 2 year experience as a commis chef in a high end resort/hotel
- Island based role.
If you are interested in these great opportunities then please submit your application letter and CV to [email protected] by Friday 21st April,2023. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Related Jobs (19)
Front Office Receptionist | AC Refrigeration Technician | Pool Attendant on December 5, 2023 Full Time