Goodman Fielder Papua New Guinea is one of PNG’s largest food companies, manufacturing and distributing high-quality Flour, Stock Feed, Rice, Snacks, and Bakery products throughout the country. Well-known products and brands include Flame Flour, Flame Stockfeed, Flame Oil & Sugar, Flame Rice, Bilas Bread, Skel Rice, Twisties snacks, Arthurs Pies, and the Meadow Lea range.
At GFI, we care about making food better for everyone.
Our goal is to be the leading and most innovative food company with a mission to meet our customers’ needs for superior quality foods with brands that are trusted by families everywhere. We are the go-to source of consumer, shopper, and customer insights to help our customer and business partners succeed.
We currently have an immediate vacancy for a Commercial Analyst to join our already strong and vibrant Commercial (Finance) team in Port Moresby. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this role will provide financial and commercial support to the PNG Business in order to drive long term profitability. The Commercial Analyst is also responsible for assisting with Reporting, budgets, forecasts, and related processes whilst providing variance and data analysis with commentary and insights to key stakeholders within the business
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure integrity of Management Reporting
- Provide commentary for Month End
- Timely and accurately reporting
- Lead the Budget and Forecast Process with all Stakeholders
- Adhoc projects as required
To be considered for the role, you will need to have:
- Excellent financial acumen
- High attention to detail
- A proactive approach with the ability to work autonomously and also as part of a team
- Strong Planning / Forecasting process management
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage competing deadlines
- Degree in Business, Accounting or IT related field
- CA/CPA or MBA qualification (Desired)
- 1 -2 years analytical business partnering experience
- Experience in Manufacturing environment and / or Retail trade (Desired)
- Computer literate (strong systems skills, MS Excel, and reporting tools)
- Process documentation exposure
Be part of the Skel life and join a team that values healthy eating and active lifestyles and wants to share that with all the people of PNG. Still interested? Send your letter of application and CV/resume with at least 2 referees to:
Goodman Fielder Papua New Guinea
P.O. Box 673
National Capital District
E-mail: [email protected]
Please submit your application in either word or pdf and in only one attachment.
Applications close Tuesday 27th December 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted