Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced staff for the above position reporting to the Team Leader Collections and based at Level 3 BSP Life Centre, Suva.
Manage and address accounts in arrears portfolio in a timely and efficient manner in line with the Bank’s policies, procedures and other legislative requirements.
1. Assist in addressing and clearing the arrears with the aim of reducing the retail loan arrears portfolio.
2. Ensure accurate documentation of all arrangements/promises to pay are loaded on the system for proper follow-up and updates.
3. Ensure all communication with the clients are in a professional and respectful manner including customer interviews and client visitation.
4. Compile reports for management to make informed decisions including Default Notices and write-offs.
Knowledge and Skills and Qualifications
• Must demonstrate good understanding and application of our Vision & Values.
• Diploma in Banking.
• At least 3-4 years’ experience covering Branch lending process and Credit areas are desirable.
• Sound understanding of Consumer Credit Act and other relevant Financial Services legislation, standards and best practises.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high caliber candidate.
Forward your application with your CV including at least three references to:
Head of Talent Management
Level 12, Suva Central Building
Cnr Renwick and Pratt Street
Applications may also be emailed to [email protected]
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 17 February 2023. For further information, please contact Angelin Chen – Head of Talent Management, on phone 3234460.
Related Jobs (3)
Senior Accounts Officer on March 29, 2023 Full Time
Accountant on March 29, 2023 Full Time
Purchasing Coordinator on March 27, 2023 Full Time