A Cluster Marketing Communications Manager will will play a crucial role in developing and implementing the annual marketing plan, driving key objectives, current initiatives and relevant marketing activities relating directly to the cluster. The role will be responsible for leading the cluster’s marketing team and ensuring the department performs an integral role in bringing together all function areas to ensure commercial targets are heightened.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, a Cluster Marketing Manager Will Perform The Following Tasks To The Highest Standards
The Cluster Marketing Communications Manager will develop and implement the marketing plan and activities for the hotel to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions to all relevant target markets and address hotel business needs.
- Create, develop and market key events for the hotel, especially during key business periods
- Communicate effectively, target markets, the amenities and benefits of the hotel, including hotel launch, refurbishments and food and beverage provisions, conferencing, banqueting and events
- Liaise with the local third party partners, including local and overseas media, and maintain professional strong relationships with local official bodies
- Create and maintain a comprehensive media and marketing contact management system relevant to the target audiences of the hotel
- Work closely across all hotel departments with proactive approach opportunities and planned promotions to address specific business challenges, as required
- Manage and promote the hotel on Hilton Worldwide branded websites and Online Travel sites
- Strong management and control marketing budgets by using resources effectively
- Develop and own promotional activities, marketing channels and the production of marketing materials for specific events
- Implement PR campaigns to celebrate successes and awards and the promotion of products
- Respond to media enquiries when approached for comments and/or reports
- Research and develop new opportunities within key target markets
- Communicate with internal Event Managers on all aspects of specific event organisation and promotion
- Develop and support the Marketing Coordinator/ Marketing & PR Executive, where applicable
- Produce monthly reports as required
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow
A Cluster Marketing Communications Manager serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- At least 5 years work experience in the Marketing, Communications and Public Relations department of international brand hotels
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Marketing or Communications
- Experience in travel and tourism, preferably in the hospitality industry and strong commercial acumen
- Sound experience in managing and implementing PR programmes across different local/international market
- Proficient in Marketing communication: tools, channels and mass media including internet
- Advanced computer skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher & Word etc. and a strategic thinker
- Excellent communication and creative written skills
- Displays the core values, as defined in Hilton’s Brand (i.e. professional, approachable, innovative, confident and contemporary)
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills with ability to work under pressure
Hilton Fiji Beach Resort and Spa
If you are interested in this opportunity click on the link below: