This position will be based at the Head Office in Karsanji street, Vatuwaqa and will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
The nature of the role includes:
- Dusting and cleaning ceiling vents, surface areas, and counter surfaces.
- Performing general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors.
- Using vacuuming equipment to clean carpeted or rugged floors.
- Disposing trash from bins and containers.
- Polishing furniture and room accessories as needed.
- Scrubbing sinks, basins, and toilets.
- Cleaning windows, glass surfaces, and mirrors.
- Maintaining and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products.
- Notifying the Finance Assistant – Front Office if cleaning supplies need restocking.
- Carrying out heavy cleaning tasks and special projects.
- Notifying management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Complying with all health, safety and biosecurity protocols.
- Ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Key skills and attributes required:
- A minimum of sixth form (Year 12) school education.
- 2 years working experience in cleaning role.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to work odd hours.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
How to apply
If this opportunity appeals to you then click ‘Apply now’ and send us your cover letter and CV today!
(YOU MUST ATTACH YOUR COVER LETTER AND CURRICULUM VITAE IN ONE PDF FILE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED)
Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.
Applications close at 5.00 pm on Friday 1 July 2022.