South Sea Cruises Group, Fiji’s most experienced and award-winning cruise operator offering a range of award-winning products throughout the stunning Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands is currently seeking a CLASS 4 MASTER for its fleet of modern high-speed catamarans operating daily out of Port Denarau Marina.
- Operate and command modern high-speed catamarans
- Managing the crew onboard
- Ensure safety standards and equipment are maintained
- Ensure passenger safety and satisfaction
- Ensure ferry schedule and fuel burn is achieved
- Ensure company policy and procedures are followed and maintained
Required Skills and Qualifications
It is desirable that you possess the following:
- Experienced and competent Mariner
- Strong Leadership skills and good decision maker
- Valid Class 4 Master Certificate of Competency and short courses
- Sound knowledge of the Mamanuca and Yasawa waters
- Experience on tourist vessels would be an advantage
- Previous command experience modern high-speed catamarans would be an advantage
- Disciplined and of sober habits is an important requirement
Opportunities like this do not come up often and if you think you’ve got what it takes, and you want to join a world-renowned brand in South Sea Cruises Group showcasing the very best of what Fiji has to offer each and every week then apply now!
Applications with a detailed CV, copies of references and qualifications to be sent to: The General Manager Operations, South Sea Cruises Limited, PD052, Port Denarau, Nadi or email directly to: [email protected] no later than Thursday 08th December 2022 at 5.00pm.
For more information on the South Sea Cruises Group please visit our website located here: www.southseacruisesgroupfiji.com
Please note only shortlisted applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted. We however thank everyone in advance for applying.