South Sea Cruises Group is Fiji’s most experienced and award-winning cruise operator offering a range of award-winning products throughout the stunning Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands.
We are currently seeking to recruit a “Class 3 Engineer” for our fleet of modern high-speed catamarans based out of Port Denarau.
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills:
- A valid Class 3 Engineer Certificate of Competency and associated valid short courses.
- A proven track record in a similar level position.
- Work as part of a flexible team given our vessels operate to and from Port Denarau daily.
- Be honest, trustworthy, and enthusiastic.
- Clean police and disciplinary record.
Opportunities like this do not come up often and if you think you’ve got what it takes, and you want to join a world-renowned brand in South Sea Cruises Group showcasing the very best of what Fiji has to offer each and every day then apply now!
Applications with a detailed CV, copies of references and qualifications to be sent to: The General Manager Operations, South Sea Cruises Limited, PD052, Port Denarau, Nadi or email directly to: [email protected] no later than 5.00pm on Wednesday, 17th of May 2023.
Please note only shortlisted applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted. We however thank everyone in advance for applying.
Related Jobs (5)
AUTO TECHNICIANS on June 6, 2023 Full Time
PARTS MANAGER on June 6, 2023 Full Time
ENGINEER – SOUTH SEA ISLAND on May 30, 2023 Full Time
Carptrac – Trade Apprentice on May 30, 2023 Full Time