Our client, Post Fiji Pte Limited is a State-Owned Enterprise established under the Public Enterprise Act and subject to the Companies Act 2015. Post Fiji Pte Ltd provides a range of postal, courier and other related services throughout Fiji. It is part of Fiji’s key infrastructure, providing essential products and services; networks (physical and electronic) through which consumers send and receive messages, goods, and payments. The Company has a national footprint and operates with 58 Post Offices and 100 Postal agencies.
Post Fiji Limited is seeking to appoint a dynamic, innovative and commercially astute professional to the role of Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Reporting to the Board of Directors, the CEO is accountable for the overall direction and leadership of the Post Fiji Pte Ltd aligned to the vision and mission of the business. The Chief Executive Officer of Post Fiji Pte Ltd will develop high quality business strategies that align to the Corporate/Strategic Plan of the business to foster sustainability and profitable growth. In addition, the role will be expected to oversee all operations and business activities, lead and mobilize the business through a highly interactive leadership team, engagement with stakeholders and managing personal effectiveness.
- Strategic development
- Financial management
- Operations management
- Governance and Risk management
- Customer Service
- Human capital development
- Technology and innovation
- Sustainability and Social Responsibility
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum: A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field with ten (10) years of experience in a leadership role for a large division or organization.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills with a focus on securing strategic partnerships, business planning, people and financial management.
- Extensive experience in strategic planning and execution, with demonstrated knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to drive change, work laterally, identify innovative solutions, think critically, and make sound recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English along with effective liaison and conflict resolution skills.
- Postal services experience would be considered an advantage, but it is not a prerequisite for the successful candidate.
Desirable: A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant discipline with more than ten years of experience in a senior leadership role for a large organization.
A copy of the complete Job Description can be found here – https://www.pacificpeople.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/JD-CEO-final-June-1st.pdf
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants must apply online at www.pacificpeople.com and all applications must include a cover letter and current curriculum vitae (CV) with contact details for three professional referees. For further information or clarifications, please contact Hannah Hicks-Maravuakula on (679) 3313-229 or mobile 7771100 or email: [email protected].
Applications will close on 23 December 2023. Only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (7)
Duty Supervisor- Carpenters Properties Pte Limited on February 26, 2024 Full Time
General Manager – Builder Developer – South Pacific on February 21, 2024 Full Time
SENIOR SERVICE ASSISTANT, ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE CENTRES on February 20, 2024 Full Time