- Responsible for delivery of revenue and subscriber targets for the Fiji markets
- Work with the leadership team to conceptualize and execute all commercial campaigns and senior level projects to maximize revenues and gross margins
- Play a key role in all business development activities including developing market projections, assessing product value, understanding and explaining the relationships between the financial and commercial rationales for new product roll-outs
- Responsible for defining and implementing the company’s product strategy, providing creative product direction through the introduction of new products and the modification of existing ones.
- Efficiently manage allocated budget to maximize revenues targets as agreed with the Board
- Design short, medium and long-term strategies to attract and retain mobile customers.
- Ensure weekly/monthly KPI dashboards are maintained to capture and highlight the business’s overall performance
- Drive efficiency in all costs associated with commercial, marketing, sales and distribution activities
- Responsible for the go-to-market deliverables from design concepts through to implementation of promotions, campaigns and analysis
- Ensure Digicel brand are maintained and optimized across the markets
- Provision of market intelligence to support strategic business decision on feature development of existing and new data solutions
- Prepare all reports for board presentation to shareholders
Academic Qualifications And/or Experience Required For This Role
- A Master degree in Business Management or related discipline preferred
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline with over 10 years requisite experience in brand management, equity building, campaign development in a telecommunications environment or branded FMCG.
- At least 7 years at senior management level.
- Senior management capability with proven record in Strategic Development, Marketing, Sales, and People Management.
- Seven (7) years management experience in a Commercial and Marketing field with a leading Brand from either mobile telecommunications or within FMCG industries.
- A proven record of delivering customer focus, strategic plans with clear revenue goals.
- Ability to create wide-vision strategies and drive the implementation with appropriate tactics.
- Strong people management, customer service and interpersonal skills with boardroom presence.
Express your interest for the above roles via Digicel’s Careers Page @ https://www.digicelgroup.com/en.html, no later than 5pm Friday, 30 April 2022. All applications must be attached with a cover letter, most recent resume, referee details and copies of required qualifications.
Digicel Fiji Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.