At Digicel, we are looking for dynamic people to join our growing team. These fantastic opportunity is available and if you have the ability to operate effectively in a fast paced telecommunication industry and meets the desired requirements; then we would like to hear from you!
Under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) will be responsible for all aspects of commercial operations of the mobile business in the Fiji market, ensuring first class customer experience and ultimately achievement of Company KPIs in respect of customers, ARPU and revenue. As part of a highly experienced, lean and visionary team, the role is primarily concerned with ensuring the commercial success of the organization through a combination of strong product development and sales skills with a clear focus on long-term value creation of the company.
- Responsible for delivery of revenue and subscriber targets for the Fiji markets
- Work with the leadership team to conceptualize and execute all commercial campaigns and senior level projects to maximize revenues and gross margins
- Play a key role in all business development activities including developing market projections, assessing product value, understanding and explaining the relationships between the financial and commercial rationales for new product roll-outs
- Responsible for defining and implementing the company’s product strategy, providing creative product direction through the introduction of new products and the modification of existing ones.
- Efficiently manage allocated budget to maximize revenues targets as agreed with the Board
- Design short, medium and long-term strategies to attract and retain mobile customers.
- Ensure weekly/monthly KPI dashboards are maintained to capture and highlight the business’s overall performance
- Drive efficiency in all costs associated with commercial, marketing, sales and distribution activities
- Responsible for the go-to-market deliverables from design concepts through to implementation of promotions, campaigns and analysis
- Ensure Digicel brand are maintained and optimized across the markets
- Provision of market intelligence to support strategic business decision on feature development of existing and new data solutions
- Prepare all reports for board presentation to shareholders
Academic qualifications and/or experience required for this role:
- A Master degree in Business Management or related discipline preferred
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline with over 10 years requisite experience in brand management, equity building, campaign development in a telecommunications environment or branded FMCG.
- At least 7 years at senior management level.
- Senior management capability with proven record in Strategic Development, Marketing, Sales, and People Management.
- Seven (7) years management experience in a Commercial and Marketing field with a leading Brand from either mobile telecommunications or within FMCG industries.
- A proven record of delivering customer focus, strategic plans with clear revenue goals.
- Ability to create wide-vision strategies and drive the implementation with appropriate tactics.
- Strong people management, customer service and interpersonal skills with boardroom presence.
Application closes on Saturday 7 May 2022
Digicel Fiji (PTE) Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer