Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Royal Davui Island Resort
As a Chef de Partie/Line Cook at Royal Davui Island Resort, you will be responsible for preparing and cooking food to order in a fast-paced kitchen environment. You will work under the Head Chef and be responsible for ensuring that our dishes are prepared to the highest standards of quality and presentation.
- Prepare and cook menu items to order, including appetizers, entrees, and desserts.
- Ensure that all dishes are prepared to the highest standards of quality and presentation.
- Follow recipes and menu specifications to ensure consistency in flavor and presentation.
- Work with the Head Chef and other team members to prepare for service.
- Ensure that the kitchen is clean, organized, and up to health and safety standards.
- Restock supplies and ingredients as needed.
- Communicate effectively with the rest of the kitchen staff to ensure that orders are prepared correctly and served in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head Chef
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie/Line Cook or similar role.
- Knowledge of culinary techniques and ingredients.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make quick decisions.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
- A passion for creating delicious, high-quality food.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, lift heavy objects, and work in a hot and humid environment.
A degree in culinary arts or a related field is preferred, but equivalent experience will also be considered.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Accommodation on island
- Meals on island
- Boat transfers
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you and having you join our team at the Royal Davui Island Resort!
Related Jobs (14)
Online Travel Consultants on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Spa Therapist on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Pastry Chef de Partie on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Chief Steward on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Chefs New Opportunity Overseas on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Head Mixologist on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Chef-de-Partie on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Various Positions on June 1, 2023 Full Time