Blue Lagoon Cruises and Malamala Beach Club are all part of the South Sea Cruises Group, Fiji’s most experienced and award-winning cruise operator. Offering a range of award-winning products and services throughout the stunning Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands we are excited to announce that we have various positions available in the kitchen:
- Chef de Partie (2 positions) – Malamala Beach Club
- Demi Chef de Partie (2 positions) – Malamala Beach Club
- Kitchen Hand – Blue Lagoon Cruises
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of all items required for the daily menus & special events to the highest possible standard.
- Health safety and hygiene management.
- Carry out stock takes and orders.
- Controlling cost and wastage daily under given instruction and report any discrepancy to the Head Chef/Corporate Executive Chef.
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills:
- A proven track record in a similar level position and/or be able to demonstrate a strong desire in developing the necessary skills to progress your career in the position which you are applying for.
- Work as part of a flexible team given Blue Lagoon Cruises and Malamala Beach Club operate 7-days per week.
- Blue Lagoon Cruises is a live onboard position while at Malamala Beach Club you must be willing to travel daily and/or stay on the staff accommodation whichever is needed.
- Relevant Diplomas or Certificate.
- Work experience on Vessels is desirable but not essential for Blue Lagoon Cruises.
Opportunities like this do not come up often and if you think you’ve got what it takes, and you want to join a world-renowned brand in South Sea Cruises Group showcasing the very best of what Fiji has to offer each and every week then apply now!
Applications with a detailed CV, copies of references and qualifications to be sent to: The Corporate Executive Chef, South Sea Cruises Limited, PD052, Port Denarau, Nadi or email directly to: [email protected] no later than 5.00pm on Wednesday, 26th of April 2023.
For more information on South Sea Cruises Group interested applicants can view the following websites: www.southseacruisesgroup.com
Please note only shortlisted applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted. We however thank everyone in advance for applying.
Related Jobs (20)
Front Office Receptionist | AC Refrigeration Technician | Pool Attendant on December 5, 2023 Full Time