The Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is located on an island paradise in the South Pacific, comprising
108 newly renovated overwater bungalows and 7 beach villas, a spa-cathedral, several outdoor restaurants, and offer multiple activities and experiences.
In the heart of the lagoon and with a view of the majestic Mount Otemanu, the Resort has been named the “Best Epic Stay” in the world for 3 consecutive years by AFAR.
Our engagements :
Offer a unique career in a heavenly setting and with exceptional people
Develop your potential through comprehensive training programs
Develop your career with opportunities for internal and international mobility
Access to the Employee Travel Program – Four Seasons
Organize recognition events for employees
Your responsibilities and skills:
The Chef de partie supervises, manages and organizes the preparation of food for service orders according to the instructions of the Head Chef or Sous-Chef while respecting both quality standards and maintaining a working environment clean and healthy:
- Participate in the preparation of set-ups in accordance with Four Seasons standards;
- Maintain consistency in the quality of the recipe but also in the manufacturing method;
- Organize the complete set-up and the set-up of his part under the control of the deputy heads;
- Manage the needs of its implementation and replenishment, ensuring that it does not exceed the needs of the service;
- Train, motivate, manage discipline and supervise the work of the ½ Chef de Partie, as well as kitchen clerks, thus ensuring that all standards are met;
- Keep the kitchen and equipment clean and take care of the equipment;
- Ensure that all perishables are kept at an appropriate temperature;
- Check the quantity used by the team;
- Control the quality of the set-ups in the fridges when taking up the post;
- Determine what is needed for the preparations, what will be frozen;
- Leave lists of instructions at the end of the day for the teams to come;
- Note any shortages in the stock;
- Store unused products in the appropriate places;
- Assist in plans and actions to correct food cost issues: control food waste, losses and consumptions;
- Provide support to departments in the event of a crunch.
- You have significant experience in a similar position
- You have cultural sensitivity, the curiosity to discover and the ability to adapt
- Mastery of HACCP rules
- Good management of stress and priorities
- You have human and professional qualities that correspond to our Golden Rule: Treat others as we would like them to treat us.
- If you recognize yourself in this description, apply and come and live your passion with us!
This position requires obtaining a work permit for non-nationals
To apply for the position visit: https://fourseasons.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/search/jobs?locations=79459889692b486b9c3b06e2029ab3b2