CATEGORY MANAGER (DIGITAL)
We are looking for suitably qualified candidates who will take on the role of Category Manager (Digital). The Category Manager (Digital) is responsible for developing, planning, coordinating and controlling procurement, ranging, allocation, planograming, budgeting, promotional planning, merchandising for the respective category in accordance with CPL and Government Policies to assist in the achievement of growth and profitability of the division.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure correct range assortments and purchase appropriate merchandise for regular selling and seasonality.
- In-charge in purchasing and buying – source out newly launched products and process. enlistment by setting up correct pricing and observe ideal GP.
- Allocation of new products.
- Set-up min/max quantity per stoke keeping unit per store.
- Ensure achievement of sales and GP annual budget.
- Ensure sales profitability of the category being managed.
- Monitor and analyze category performance on monthly basis and present the same to operations team.
- Monitor service fill-rate of all handled suppliers.
- Monitor sales of all stoke keeping unit under the category to ensure achievement of required weeks supply and put proper dispositions on slow-moving items.
- Ensure availability of class A-E stock keeping unit at any given time.
- Identify areas of growth by having exclusive lines on per category basis. In-charge with the new product development and come up with 360 degree campaign to move-out the product.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or supply chain management.
- Computer literate – MS Word, MS Excel.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Is creative & innovative.
- ERP handling experience will be an added advantage.
- Retail inventory management.
- Retail buying.
- Pronto usage and administration.
If you have the skills and key requirements as listed, please send a brief cover letter addressing your relevant experience with your updated CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All applicants should apply by email only with Position Vacant – CATEGORY MANAGER (DIGITAL) in the subject line to:
The Recruitment Officer – People & Culture
CPL Group, PO Box 1663, Port Moresby, National Capital District, E-mail: [email protected]
Applications close 5:00pm on Tuesday, May 02, 2023