The Rosie Group is a collective of inspired individuals working together to make a difference in the lives and livelihoods of our people through Tourism. We believe that Tour ism is a force for good and we inspire by our excellence in services to our people, hope to our communities and happiness to our clients. And we love doing what we do!
We are looking for those who can transform business challenges and opportunities into visually inspiring solutions. Where your art connects with our purpose and your design compels the desired action. We welcome you to be a part of our amazing journey if this is you!
Are you someone who don’t have experience but interested with events?
Are you someone who seeks for new experiences all the time?
If this is you,we would love to hear from you!
- Working under the instructions of the Warehouse Manager
- Adhering to event safety standards
- Unloading equipment from trucks and setting up venues for events
- Ensure props are clean and well kept
- Any other duties assigned by the Warehouse Manager
MUST – HAVE SKILLS
- Year 12 and/or Year 13 pass
- Flexible In approach to hours,Input and adapting to change
- Multi tasker,quick thinker and full of energy
- Physical stamina and the Ability to lift up to 20kg on a regularly basis
- Diligence and attention to detail
WHAT WE OFFER
- Immediate starters
- Personal development & training
- Great team culture
- A range of exciting projects
Deadline:7th April 2023
Are you interested in this position? If so, apply now and get a response from us fast!
Don’t miss out an opportunity to advance your career to the next level.
Related Jobs (20)
Product Analyst Assistant x2 | South Pacific Specialists x3 on September 22, 2023 Full Time
Duty Manager / Guest Services Agents / Room Attendants on September 21, 2023 Full Time