Carpenters Finance, a division of Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited has exciting opening for a dynamic and suitably experienced individual(s) to join Carpenters Finance in the following role to be based in the Suva.
Your expertise in problem solving, analytical and people skills will compliment your desire to achieve results.
- Receipting of all payments for the company.
- Receipting of intercompany payments.
- Receipting trade account payments and payroll deductions.
- Submit daily cash receipting reports to compliance for verification.
- Prepare daily banking.
- Attending to customer dues and balance enquiries.
- Maintain excellent customer services and attending to customer enquiries.
- Form 7 level pass.
- 1-2 years’ work experience in the similar position
- Team player with good personal presentation
- Energetic and self-motivated, good communication skills, computer literate
Interested candidates are requested to email curriculum vitae detailing experience, qualifications and references to [email protected] with subject as the position applied for.
Applications can also be posted to the under mentioned:
Human Resources Manager
Carpenters Fiji Limited
P O Box 299
Applications close on Friday 24th November, 2023.