Carptrac, the Caterpillar Distributor in the Fiji Market has an excellent opportunity available for suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following position to be part of our Caterpillar team in Suva
• Complete special projects as assigned by the Service Manager, and all other duties as assigned
• Enter all repair order data entry into company maintenance tracking program
• Issue parts, records withdrawal and up-date Computerized Maintenance Management System
• Plan/coordinate PM routine and scheduling with Materials group for scheduled downtime for maintenance
• Cross-train and provided coverage for vacation, illness, for other clerks at location
• Set up and maintain records as required
• Compile, type, edit and distribute departmental correspondence, spreadsheet reports and PowerPoint presentations
• Must be able and willing to learn new programs to track w/o, pm’s and po’s
• Maintain safe spill free floors (sales floor, backroom, restrooms, office, breakroom)
• Purchase all materials for the Maintenance Department
• Working with Maintenance personnel in finding vendors and cost of non-inventory items
• Track history of replacement parts and equipment maintenance and repair
• Assure inventory items are available to support Maintenance and Set-up personnel to keep equipment running in a 24/7 operation
• Assign work based on the equipment availability schedule and give the work orders to the maintenance supervisors for the tasks to be performed on that day
• Inventory purchasing, tracking and distribution
• Maintain parts room in accordance with Company policy
• Some heavy lifting over 50 lbs may be required
• Warranty tracking
• Form 6 education.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience within a Parts department.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of Caterpillar and Carptrac computer systems.
• Must have a valid driver’s license (unrestricted).
• Perform according to Health and Safety Standards (OHS).
• Must be a team player.
• Strong inter customer skills
We will offer highly competitive salary to successful candidate.
Written applications, with a detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences are to be forwarded to the under mentioned no later than Friday 13th January, 2023
Manager People & Performance
Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited
P O Box 299
Applications can also be emailed to [email protected]